We and all of Europe are currently in an exceptional situation due to the pandemic, which is very difficult for everyone. We closely keep an eye on the news for any developments about the COVID-19 virus and act where necessary.
Vakantiepark Delftse Hout critically follows the guidelines of the RIVM, the sector organization Recron and the authorities. More information you will find in this link: RIVM Guidelines
Consequences for our guests
On 27/03/2020 we open our doors for guests. Due to local guidelines our restaurant is closed. Our shop will be opened from the 27th of March.
From March 23, 2020 at 7 pm, additional government measures have been taken to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. What does this mean for a visit to Holiday Park Delftse Hout? It is very important that holiday parks can remain open. However, as a park owner, we must ensure that your stay will be as risk-free as possible. Good measures are of great importance.
The core of everything is KEEPIING A MINIMUM OF 1.5 METERS DISTANCE FROM EACH OTHER. For the time being, most of these measures apply until 1 June, but the date may differ depending on the development of the virus spreading. We will report this as soon as possible.
In order to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus, the Cabinet decided to close catering establishments, on March 15. Our catering industry is closed for the time being. The supermarket will be open again from March 27.
In addition – as you have become accustomed from us – we will ensure excellent hygiene is in place at our locations. The main mode of transmission of the virus is through respiratory droplets that can be produced by sneezing and coughing, and which briefly hang in the air. The virus does not survive for long period of time outside of the body. Anyone not displaying any symptoms does not represent a great risk of contamination for others. Naturally, we will follow developments very closely, and adhere to the guidelines provided by the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment).
Measurements we are takting:
Only part of the site can be occupied due to overloading of all facilities (for example: do not use tourist camping pitches side by side)
- Sanitary facilities are open with measures to keep 1.5 meters away from fellow guests (for example: every sink to be used)
- NOTE: Distance measures at the counters by means of a distance stripe on the floor and Plexiglass partition. Pay by PIN card.
- NOTE: Access control to responsibly limit the number of attendees.
- Extra hygiene and disinfection measures.
- Clear instructions for employees not to have physical contact.
- No activities with large groups of guests in small spaces.
- Washing linen is done professionally (temperature> 60 degrees) so that virus does not survive.
- A maximum of 5 people can enter our supermarket at the same time, a basket is required.
- Playground is open. Adults are discouraged from entering the playground, except with their own child(ren). During busy periods there is access control to limit the number of attendees in a responsible manner.
- Only registered guests are welcome at the park. Visitors are therefore not allowed during this period.
To summarize; you will not incur any extra risk during your stay, and can enjoy your time here in a care-free manner.
Important to know: At this time, the Corona virus is no reason for cancellation and is not covered by the cancellation conditions. Costs of a cancellation are calculated according to the Recron conditions. You can find the conditions here Hiswa-Recron.
Can I change my reservation?
Yes you can rebook with us free of charge due to virus outbreak under the following conditions:
- Applies to bookings made until March 15, 2020
- Applies to bookings with an arrival until 31 May 2020
- Any differences in the nightly rate will be charged / refunded
- The new arrival date should be in 2020
If you have questions about your reservation please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can you do to make a difference?
- Think of hygiene, also in your own accommodation / camping equipment.
- A greeting other than giving a hand, hug or kiss is fine; avoid close physical contact.
- If you have any questions for us, try to ask them as much as possible by email or by phone.
- Keep sufficient distance at all times (1.5 meters)
- We currently have the reception and shop separated and ask our guests to come to the shop alone.
- In addition, we have drawn a line in the reception and at the store, please stay behind these lines.
- If you want to change your linen, use the blue laundry bag and place it in front of the line in the reception.
- If you have to pay, pay by card.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
- Use tissue paper and then throw it away.
- Watch each other and help each other when necessary!
You will find the latest news concerning the coronavirus at:
We wish you a pleasant stay, and please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any further questions.